The most reputable senior care provider Home Instead Senior Care is a service that provides non-medical home care to seniors in their homes. Home Instead Senior Care offers personalized, flexible in-home care for the elderly. Home Instead Senior Care provides professional companionship care to the elderly. Through at-home senior care, you can help make the lives of the elderly and their families more comfortable, relaxing, and capable as a Home Instead franchisee. Prior to being hired, their caregivers are trained in CPR and first aid and must pass a background check. They are dedicated to providing high-quality care to their patients and strive to develop relationships with both their patients and their families. Home Instead is an excellent franchises opportunity for prospective franchise owners because no prior senior care experience or high educational credentials are required.
Starting franchising in 1995, the brand has expanded to over 1,100 locations in the United States, Canada, and around the world. It is an excellent franchise opportunity for prospective franchise owners because no prior senior care experience or high educational credentials are required. So, if you are interested in such an opportunity, please read our article.
What is the Home Instead?
Meal preparation, light housekeeping, personal care, and companionship are examples of services from Home Instead. The company works hard to ensure that they can live as independently in their own homes as possible. Instead, stay at home. They believe that everyone, regardless of age, should be able to live independently at home. Since its inception in 1994 in Omaha, Nebraska by Paul and Lori Hogan, it has grown to thousands of locations in the United States, Canada, and around the world. They later sold Home Instead to Honor Technology in August 2020 at a valuation of $2.1 Billion.
Home Instead is the world’s largest home care franchises company, with nearly 1,200 locations in 13 countries across four continents. To put things into perspective, at any given time, more than 100,000 Home Instead professional caregivers provide care to elderly adults all over the world. The company strives to strategically expand its global network and has identified markets with the greatest potential for success. The company welcomes partnership inquiries from any country and is looking for partners in the following markets: Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Norway, and Sweden.
Home Instead Franchise Opportunity
The senior care industry is thriving because the senior population is growing at a faster rate than any other age group. According to the UN Population Fund and HelpAge International, the number of people over the age of 60 will more than double by 2050. As a result, there will be greater demand for senior care services.
Franchise owners can expect a week-long training course at the corporate headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska, in terms of support and training. During your tenure as a business owner, a business advisory team will also provide you with guidance and advice. You will also have access to industry resources, such as web-based training for yourself and your employees. The ideal franchise owner is passionate about working with seniors and improving their quality of life. If this describes you, the Home Instead senior care franchise may be right for you.
You can start your Home Instead Senior Care franchise in the following ways
- Start a New Home Instead franchises. available for sale.
- Buy an existing Home Instead franchises for sale
- Convert your existing home care business to Home Instead Senior Care Franchises.
How to start a Home Instead Franchise
The following are the steps involved in process of owning a Home Instead Senior Care Franchises.
Select your franchise type and territory
Contact Home Instead Franchises Team
Fill the Franchise Application
Ask Questions to Franchise Team
Review the Franchise Disclosure Document
Submit your Financial background and details
Meet the Senior Management
Sign Franchise by accepting franchise offer.
|Home Instead Franchise Information|
Health & Wellness Franchises
|Sub Category||Home Health Care Franchises|
Honor Technology Inc.
Jeff Huber, Chief Brand Officer
1995 (27 years)
|Employees at Company H.O||237|
|Franchise Expansion Plan||throughout the US, worldwide|
|Number of Units||More than 1200 Units|
|Number of Franchise Units||1,187 (as of 2022)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Company Office location||13323 California St.Omaha, NE 68154|
Home Instead Franchise Requirements
Home Instead look for a partner who demonstrates the following characteristics
1. Prior experience growing a business in the country
2. Enterprise leadership skills that have been demonstrated
3. Obtaining financial capital for investment
4. Moral business practices
5. Understanding of the local senior market
6. The ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders.
How much is a Home Instead franchise cost
A Home instead franchises requires an initial investment of $128,000 – $160,000. Where minimum liquid cash is anticipated to be around $80,000 The initial franchise fee will be $59,000. The company will charge a royalty fee of around 5% of net gross sales and a 2% ad royalty fee. Veterans will also benefit from a 20% franchise fee waiver.
|Home Instead Franchise Initial and On-going Franchise Cost|
|Home Instead Franchise Fee||$ 59,000|
|Home Instead Franchise Cost||$128,000 – $160,000|
|Advertising Fee||2 %|
|Term of Agreement||10 years|
|Is franchise term renewable?||Yes,|
|Renewable Franchise Fees||50% of Initial Franchise fees|
Home Instead Franchise Training
With one of the most experienced teams in the industry, the Home Instead network provides their franchises with excellent leadership and support. They provide their international franchise partner with all of the tools and resources they need to succeed. They provide customised training plans that are unique to both the country and the market.
Home Instead Senior Care Franchises also provides pilot office training, marketing, public relations strategic planning, and hands-on training on a continuous basis. The best part about shipping with home instead is that they provide Top Caregiver training, including special Dementia care training, as well as Global thought leadership opportunities with global organisations.
What is Home Instead Franchise Term of Agreement and Renewal?
Typically, the franchise term lasts 10 years. Renewal is conditional for a 10-year extension if and only if all requirements are met.
Does the Home Instead Franchise provide Financial Assistance?
The company does not provide direct financing. The company franchisor cannot provide any lease or note obligation for franchisee guarantee. As long as the company has a relationship with an investor, it can provide third-party financing to cover start-up costs, inventory, equipment, payroll, and accounts receivable. SBA financing may be available to assist with the purchase of a franchise.
Pros & Cons of owning Home Instead Franchise
The Home Instead franchises is a home-based business that has pros and cons.
The pros of owning a home instead of a franchise include the following
- You can run your own business from home – this is a great benefit because it allows you to work from where you want when you want.
- You can control your own income – this is a major advantage because you will not have to work for someone else.
- You can set your own hours – this is a great benefit because you can work when you want and how much you want.
- Take the initiative in establishing your own company and team.
- Contribute to the lives of seniors and their families
- Have a reason to get out of bed every morning and work for a supportive, well-established global company. Leave a legacy that you can be proud of.
- Franchise option with a lower initial investment
- Individualized franchise owner training and support
- A proven business prototype model with a track record of success in Australia since 2005
- ISO9001:2015 quality management system international certification
- A national team to help you navigate legislative changes and market dynamics.
- Global lessons from other countries’ franchises
The cons of home instead franchise include the following
- You will have to devote time and energy to your business – this is a requirement of the franchise and it is not always easy to do.
- You need to work a lot to make a lot of money – this is a common problem with small businesses with franchise owners as operators.
- You may have to give up your privacy and personal time – as a home healthcare business.
- The royalty fee and the initial franchise fee are higher.
How much do Home Instead franchise owners make?
Home Instead franchise owners make an average of $85,000 a year, according to its latest franchise disclosure document. That’s higher than the average income of most franchises, which is $72,000.
If you’re considering becoming a Home Instead franchise owner, you’re probably wondering how much you can expect to make. Here’s a breakdown of the potential earnings for Home Instead franchisees:
- Average Annual Unit Revenue Volume (AUV): $1,033,000
- Home Instead Average Annual Franchise Profit margin: 10% to 15%
- Home Instead Average Annual Franchise Profit: $103,300 to $154,950
- Recoup Investment or Payback Period is 1.8 to 3 years.
As you can see, there is a significant upfront investment required to become a Home Instead franchise owner. However, the potential earnings are quite substantial.
Home Instead franchise reviews
When thinking of a franchise to invest in, few people would think of home healthcare franchise opportunities. However, the Home Instead franchise is a great option for those who are looking for a long-term business opportunity.
The Home Instead franchise has a long history of providing high-quality home healthcare services to its customers. In addition to offering a wide variety of home services, the Home Instead franchise also offers a great franchising opportunity.
You should meet franchise owners of Home Instead and ask questions related to financial performance and support provided by management. You can ask the following questions to franchises of Home Instead.
1. What is the average salary for Home Instead franchise owners?
2. What are the benefits that franchise owners receive?
3. What are the required qualifications to be a Home Instead franchise owner?
4. What are the requirements to open a Home Instead franchise?
5. What are the steps that a Home Instead franchise owner must take to succeed?
Home Instead Franchise Rankings
Are you looking to start your own home-based business? Do you want to know which franchises are the best to choose from?
If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog section, we’re going to take a look at the Home Instead Franchises Rankings.
The Home Instead Franchise Rankings are a compilation of data and analysis that ranks the top home-based businesses in the United States. This list includes franchises that offer a variety of home healthcare services.
- Ranked #15 among Top Franchises for less than $150K in 2022.
- Ranked #116 on the Franchise 500 list by Entrepreneur in 2022.
- Ranked #91 among Top Global Franchises for less than $150K in 2022.
- Ranked #73 among Fastest Growing Franchises in 2022.
- Ranked among Top Franchise for Women in 2020
- Ranked among Top Recission Proof Franchises in 2021.
Franchise Deck Analysis and Overview
To begin the process of opening a Home Instead franchise, you should first assess the competition in your area. Consider whether a Home Instead franchise would be successful in your area. You may want to reconsider if there are many other at-home senior care businesses in your desired location. You may receive a call from the franchise development team during the review and onboarding process, who will most likely walk you through the process of opening a Home Instead franchise. Typically, you will receive an information packet as well as informational emails. Before you can start your own business, you should be prepared to undergo extensive training. Home Instead is prepared to walk alongside its franchisees every step of the way, allowing your franchise to succeed.
The Home Instead franchise is a great way to make a lot of money. Home Instead franchises are very successful and have a high rate of customer satisfaction. Home Instead franchises are great for people who want to be their own boss and work from home.
The Franchise Deck rating for the Home Instead franchise is 4.2/5.0.
Conclusion: Is Home Instead Franchise a good choice?
Home Instead provides a unique franchise opportunity by providing non-medical quality care and companionship to elderly people in their own homes. The company offers franchisees a proven model that delivers both outstanding care and outstanding results; simply put, Home Instead makes everyone’s lives better. There are now over 240 franchises in the UK, and the global company has over 1,200 offices in 12 countries. A rapidly aging population means that Home Instead’s services are in high demand. As a result, Home Instead franchisees have tremendous growth potential.
Entrepreneurs who want to open a franchise in the home health care franchise opportunities categories can look at
- Home Instead Franchise
- Right at Home Franchise
- Interim Healthcare Franchise
- Nurse Next Door Franchise
- Senior Helpers Franchise
- 4ever young Franchise
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is the Home Instead franchise profitable?
- Can you make money owning a Home Instead?
- Is a Home Instead Senior care a franchise?
- How do Home Instead franchises make money?