Child development franchises are appealing to investors due to the growing market demand for the childcare industry. The Legacy Academy franchise is one of the proven successful franchises that benefit the investor. Legacy primarily focuses on the aspect in which parents can leave their children with confidence and pride in the childcare choices they make.
How much does a Legacy Academy franchise cost
Initially, a legacy academy franchise cost range from $3,524,600-$6,135,500.
$250,000 in liquid cash is required.
The initial Legacy Academy franchise fee is limited to $75,000 USD.
Royalty fee (ongoing): 5%
The ad royalty fee is 1%.
How much do Legacy Academy franchise owners make?
Legacy Academy is a franchise that offers specialized educational services for youth. The franchisors make an income from the franchise fees, royalties, and product sales. On the hand, the franchise owners make money by enrolling children in their daycare and other activities classes. The franchise profit margin in daycare centers is very attractive.
What is Legacy Academy franchise profit?
Franchise profit is always determined by the owner’s capability, management skills, business opportunity, and marketing abilities. According to reports, Legacy Academy is a profitable business. I recommend you do proper financial planning and budgeting, before making the decision to buy any franchise opportunities.
According to the Legacy academy, a franchise can expect to earn a net income or profit of $260,000 to $440,000 in the first two years after purchasing this franchise.
Alternate of Legacy Academy Franchise
- Kumon franchise
- Kiddie academy franchise
- Drama kids franchise
- School of Rock franchise
- Goddard School Franchise
- Mathnasium franchise
- Huntington Franchise
- Tutor Doctor franchise
- C2 Education franchise
To become a legacy franchisee, you must agree to their franchise agreement and confidential operating manual, which will help you guide the business and help it grow. You needed four things to get a Legacy Academy franchises.
- To open a legacy academy of childcare and preschool, a financial investment of $250,000 in liquid capital is required.
- To open a franchise, candidates must have the necessary educational background and prior business knowledge.
- The prospective employee must complete background, reference, and record checks.
- Furthermore, Legacy Academy expects its franchisee to be a great team player who is dedicated to the value and quality of their preschool and childcare system.
Legacy Academy franchise owner reviews
Likewise, I always tell entrepreneurs who want to open a franchise, to talk to franchises of brands they are keen on. Meet them. Talk to them. Ask Questions. Ask for guidance on how to start legacy academy franchises.
In the franchise review process, you should follow these steps
1. Introduce your interest in the legacy academy franchise.
2. Discuss the importance of reviews when it comes to choosing a franchise.
3. Discuss the legacy academy franchise cost, profit, and is a franchise worth the investment and time involved.
4. Evaluate the quality of the legacy academy franchising business.
5. Ask for a recommendation based on the findings of the review.
Legacy Academy Franchise Rankings
Legacy Academy was ranked #756 out of 1783 schools in Colorado for the 2018-2019 school year (based on reading and math proficiency).
In Florida elementary school, was ranked #1596 out of 2128.
Brevard public schools are ranked #50. primary schools
Legacy academy childcare franchise was not ranked last year in franchise 500.
What is the Legacy Academy?
The Legacy Academy is offering investors an exciting opportunity to build a business that will help children and their families through their daycare system. The legacy corporation provides the highest quality of early childhood development and daycare services, so they needed some franchisees who demonstrated the same level of dedication and desire in childcare as they did in business.
The legacy corporation monitors the franchise through its formal quality assurance guide to ensure the business’s integrity and quality. They believe that maintaining a high standard, as well as the value of the investment, time, and money, is the responsibility of both the franchisor and the franchisee.
Is Legacy Academy A Franchise Opportunity?
The Legacy Academy is a preschool and childcare center that nurtures students while they are absent and helps them prepare for school.
This academy is well-known throughout the country, and each franchise location has been accredited or is in the process of being accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
The legacy academy provides consistent quality and excellence to its franchises. Because the childcare industry is expected to be one of the most sought-after industries in the future, we can say it has a bright future. They always ensure that their positive and nurturing environment for children is consistent across the board.
Benefits of Legacy Academy
The Legacy Academy is a childcare center that provides early care and education programs for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Its mission is to educate children while also empowering them to do their best. Despite the fact that the brand was founded only 20 years ago, there are some franchises for sale.
As a Legacy franchise owner, you will benefit from a well-thought-out business model, a well-driven marketing strategy, and a profitable concept that is always in demand. After receiving the franchise grant, the franchise owner will receive training, access to the company model, and ongoing support from the franchisor.
|Legacy Academy Franchise Review and Information|
|Industry Type||Franchise Opportunity|
|Sub Category||Education Franchises|
|Company Name||Legacy Academy Inc.|
|Franchise Expansion Plan||United States of America|
|Number of Units||15 (as of 2021)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Company Office location||4536 A. Nelson Brogdon Blvd.Sugar Hill, GA 30518|
Franchise Approval procedure
A procedure must be followed in order to obtain the Legacy academy.
1. You must have a sufficient amount of liquid cash, approximately $250,000, to begin with.
2. Must accept other costs such as real estate, equipment, insurance, and so on. A cost required for a childcare franchise
3. Before pursuing the franchise, you must assess your previous business experience.
4. Most importantly, before proceeding with the franchise, you must investigate the market potential of your intended location.
5. Now is the time to submit your application, where you will receive a receipt and additional contact information.
6. After the franchise has reviewed your financial background information and all of the required criteria, you will receive approval confirmation.
Legacy Academy Training & Support
With over 20 years of industry experience, Legacy Academy benefits its franchises by providing all of the training and support needed to run a successful and profitable daycare.
Legacy academies provide their franchise owners with 70 hours of initial training. They also offer their franchises’ site selection and financing options.
For the first six months, a 5-day training program will be held at head office, followed by two weeks at your franchise location and a monthly visit. You’ll get newsletters, a toll-free phone number, and help with the grand opening.
Legacy Academy Operations & support
Legacy academy Inc. maintains a unique copywrite curriculum and framework. A team of childcare experts created this curriculum, which is used in all Legacy schools.
The franchise owner requires a curriculum coordinator to be present at school every day and monitor the school. The curriculum coordinator’s responsibilities include monitoring, instructing, and maintaining that quality framework to ensure its implementation and use in all of their classrooms.
Monthly curriculum meetings will be held in the corporate office to review all curricula. They also offer ongoing services such as site selection, field operations, and marketing services such as social media and website development. A franchise will require 25-30 employees to operate.
How is Legacy Academy Territory Granted to Franchises
There is no available exclusive territory. You can further check with your franchise manager of Legacy.
What is Legacy Academy Term of Agreement and Renewal?
A franchise typically offers terms and agreements ranging from 5 to 20 years. However, it is sometimes dependent on factors such as the length of the lease, etc. The legacy academy offers 25 years of terms and a franchise agreement, and when the term expires, they also offer year renewals.
Does Legacy Academy provide Franchises with Financial Assistance?
The legacy academy only accepts third-party funding. Legacy has partnered with third-party resources to finance start-up costs, franchise fees, inventory, accounts receivable, equipment, and payrolls.
Pros and Cons of Legacy Academy
There are pros and cons to every business model, so it’s important to do your research before making a decision about whether or not to become a part of a legacy academy franchising.
Here are the pros and cons of legacy academy franchises
Pros of the Legacy Academy and Why start the Legacy Academy franchise
- The childcare industry is doing well in the United States and Canada as an emerging industry.
- The Legacy Academy is one of the best franchises in the United States.
- The Legacy Academy’s franchise is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), demonstrating its high-quality maintenance guarantee.
- Aside from that, Legacy Academy is constantly improving the quality of the childcare and preschool system and providing experienced corporate support and training.
- Many franchisees with multiple schools under the legacy franchise
- The total ongoing royalty and advertising fees are 6%, which is quite reasonable in the education franchise industry.
Cons of the Legacy Academy
- Legacy academies can be expensive to start and maintain. They may also require a large up-front investment.
- The Legacy Academy’s initial fees are quite high, more than 20% of the total cost.
- Legacy academies may be fewer, only 15 in the past 25 years. The expansion has been very slow.
- Additionally, legacy academies often require a lot of dedication and time from the owner, which may not be feasible for some people.
- Finally, legacy academies often have high overhead costs, which can make them less affordable than traditional schools.
- Legacy doesn’t give any exclusive franchise territory protection to the franchises.
Franchise deck Overview
At first glance, it may appear that looking for a franchise is an expensive proposition. However, as it grows, we anticipate that the franchise will be a great long-term investment.
Nowadays, the majority of parents work. They don’t have time to care for their children, so they look for an alternative that will provide them with quality childcare and preschool experience for their child. Despite being in the early stages, they have a good support system and training program that is constantly being improved to provide the best service to their franchise.
At this point, they have a proven franchise business model and marketing strategy that is still in the development process. Most importantly, they ensure franchise quality through National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accreditation and owners with prior business knowledge and team-leading capability.
I recommend this franchise to people who are passionate about kids and their learning needs. Otherwise, I do not recommend the legacy academy franchise opportunity.
Entrepreneurs who want to open a franchise in the education industry can explore
3. Tutor Doctor
Despite being a newcomer to the franchise industry, the Legacy Academy franchise is doing well as a business. They are expanding well while maintaining their quality. A good business model continues to improve quality, and their support sets them apart from other preschool childcare providers.
As the childcare industry is expected to be one of the most sought-after industries in the future, we can anticipate that the Legacy Academy will be a good business for people who are interested in the industry and have a prior business understanding with great team management quality.
You can ask your questions and share your feedback on this franchise opportunity in the comments below.