- Know About Premier Martial Arts
- Is Premier Martial Arts a Franchise Opportunity?
- Premier Martial Arts Franchise Reviews and Information
- Premier Martial Arts Franchise Requirements and Application
- How much does a Premier Martial Arts franchise cost
- How much do Premier Martial Arts franchise owners make?
- Premier Martial Arts Training to Franchises
- Premier Martial Arts Operations to Franchises
- How is Premier Martial Arts Territory Granted to Franchises
- What is the Franchise Term of Agreement and Renewal?
- Does Premier Martial Arts provide Financial Assistance to Franchises?
- Pros & Cons of Owning a Premier Martial Arts Franchise
- What are Premier Martial Arts franchise reviews
- Premier Martial Arts Franchise Rankings
- Franchise Deck Analysis and Overview
- Premier Martial Arts Franchise Success and Failure Rate
- Competition Analysis of Premier Martial Arts Franchises
- Conclusion: Should you Buy a Premier Martial Arts franchise?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
With a presence in more than 100 locations across the United States, Premier Martial Arts provides martial arts lessons for families, children, and adults. This acclaimed franchise offers a secure and inclusive venue for individuals seeking to learn self-defense skills. Premier Martial Arts is a leading choice for anyone who wants to undergo martial arts training in a supportive and secure environment. I will share with you the Premier Martial Arts information available to those who wish to start their own. Discover the franchise cost, reviews from current owners, profit potential, and opportunities in this industry by exploring this article. Regardless of your experience as an entrepreneur, this information can aid in your decision-making process if Premier Martial Arts is the appropriate franchise for you. Let us examine what is available from Premier Martial Arts.
In 2023, the global market for spectator sports increased to $185.34 billion, exhibiting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from its value of $174.28 billion in 2022.
Know About Premier Martial Arts
With over a hundred outlets scattered throughout the United States, Premier Martial Arts is an esteemed and well-liked franchises that imparts martial arts training to families, kids, and adults. Since its establishment in 2004, the franchise prides itself on providing a secure and encouraging atmosphere for learners to master martial arts. Amongst the array of martial art disciplines available, Premier Martial Arts offer karate, taekwondo, kickboxing, Krav Maga, and more. Premier Martial Arts offer a holistic approach to martial arts training, encompassing not just physical fitness but also character-building and life skills like self-discipline, confidence, and respect. No matter your age or level of experience, Premier Martial Arts can help you achieve your martial arts goals.
Is Premier Martial Arts a Franchise Opportunity?
Yes, Premier Martial Arts is a franchising opportunity. It offers individuals the chance to invest in and operate their own Premier Martial Arts location, following the franchise’s established business model and training curriculum.
Facts That Nobody Told You About Premier Martial Arts
- Entrepreneur magazine has included Premier Martial Arts in its list of top 500 franchising opportunities in the US.
- The franchise has a strong commitment to community involvement and charitable giving, with a focus on supporting local organisations and initiatives.
- Premier Martial Arts offer specialised classes for children with special needs, providing a safe and supportive environment for children with disabilities to learn martial arts.
- In addition to its core curriculum, Premier Martial Arts offer specialised programs for law enforcement, military personnel, and corporate clients.
Premier Martial Arts Franchise Reviews and Information
|Health and Wellness Franchises
|Premier Martial Arts
|Employees at Company H.O
|Franchise Expansion Plan
|United States and worldwide
|Number of Units
|Number of Franchise Units
|Social Media Handles
|Company Office location
|2350 Airport Fwy., #505Bedford, TX 76022
Premier Martial Arts Franchise Requirements and Application
- Financial Requirements: Prospective franchisees must have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $75,000.
- Franchise Fee: A one-time fee of $49,500 is required, which covers the cost of training, support, and use of the Premier Martial Art brand and curriculum.
- Royalties and Marketing Fees: Ongoing royalties of 7% of gross sales and a marketing fee of 5% of gross sales are required to be paid to the franchisor.
- Location Requirements: Premier Martial Arts franchises are typically located in commercial areas with high visibility and accessibility, such as shopping centers or retail spaces. The specific location requirements may vary depending on the area.
- Training and Certification: Franchisees and their instructors must complete the Premier Martial Arts certification program, which covers the franchise’s curriculum and teaching methods.
How much does a Premier Martial Arts franchise cost
To commence the operation of a Premier Martial Arts franchise, the estimated total cost required ranges from $183,650 to $421,800.
How much does it cost to franchise Premier Martial Arts in the United States?
The estimated cost to franchise Premier Martial Arts starts from $183,650 to $421,800.
|Premier Martial Arts Franchise Price and Costs
|Premier Martial Arts Franchise Fee
|Premier Martial Arts Franchise Cost
|$184K – $422K
|Term of Agreement
|Is franchise term renewable?
|Renewable Franchise Fees
How much do Premier Martial Arts franchise owners make?
The median annual revenue that a Premier Martial Arts franchise owner makes is $286,336.
What is Premier Martial Arts franchise profit?
I will estimate the Premier Martial Arts franchise profit and years to recoup the investment (ROI).
|Estimated Annual Profit (15%)
|Estimated Annual Profit (20%)
|Estimated Annual Profit (25%)
The estimated Premier Martial Arts franchise profit is in the range of $ 42,950 to $ $ 71,584 and it will take 4.25 to 8.5 years to recoup the cost.
Premier Martial Arts Training to Franchises
The brand provides comprehensive training to its franchisees to ensure they are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to operate a successful martial arts training business. New franchisees participate in a comprehensive initial training program, which includes both 56 hours of classroom and 2 hours of on-the-job training. The program covers topics such as business operations, marketing, and martial arts training techniques.
Premier Martial Arts Operations to Franchises
The Premier Martial art provides franchisees with tools and resources to help them manage their business operations efficiently. This includes a customised software platform for scheduling and billing, as well as ongoing support from a dedicated franchise support team.
How is Premier Martial Arts Territory Granted to Franchises
Premier Martial Arts grant exclusive territories to its franchisees based on a variety of factors, including population density, demographic data, and competition in the area. Franchisees are typically granted a protected territory within a specific geographic area, which ensures that they have the opportunity to capture a significant market share without competition from other Premier Martial Arts locations. The exact size and scope of the territory may vary depending on the location and other factors, but the franchisor works closely with franchisees to ensure that they have a viable and sustainable business opportunity.
What is the Franchise Term of Agreement and Renewal?
The initial franchise term of the agreement is 10 years which can be renewed subject to the terms and conditions of the company.
Does Premier Martial Arts provide Financial Assistance to Franchises?
Premier Martial Arts has established connections with external sources that provide financial assistance for various purposes, such as covering the initial expenses, purchasing equipment, managing inventory, handling accounts receivable, and paying the payroll.
Pros & Cons of Owning a Premier Martial Arts Franchise
- Established brand and proven business model
- Growing demand for martial arts training and fitness classes
- Strong focus on community and inclusivity
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support for franchise owners
- Opportunities for additional revenue streams, such as merchandise sales and special events
- High potential for recurring revenue through memberships and long-term student retention
- Low overhead costs and relatively low start-up costs compared to other franchises
- Competition from other martial arts studios and fitness centres
- Dependence on local demographics and competition in the area
- Potential for seasonality in enrollment and revenue
- Potential for liability concerns, such as injuries to students or property damage
- Required adherence to strict franchise guidelines and operating procedures
- Royalty and advertising fees payable to the franchisor
- Limited freedom to make changes or adaptations to the business model without approval from the franchisor.
What are Premier Martial Arts franchise reviews
“As a Premier Martial Art franchise owner, I appreciate the comprehensive training and support provided by the franchisor. The focus on community and inclusivity has helped me attract a diverse group of students, and opportunities for additional revenue streams have boosted profits.”
“As someone who has experienced Premier Martial Arts firsthand, I can say that their community-focused approach is truly a standout feature. It creates a welcoming environment and attracts customers who are seeking a deeper connection with their fitness routine.”
“As a Premier Martial Art franchise owner, I have found that opportunities for additional revenue streams, such as merchandise sales and special events, can help boost profits and increase engagement with the community.”
“As a franchise owner, I have felt limited at times by the strict operating procedures and guidelines imposed by the franchisor. While they do provide structure, it can be challenging to make changes or adaptations without approval.”
“Being a Premier Martial Art franchise owner, I recognize that the risk of liability concerns, such as injuries to students or property damage, is an inherent part of running a martial art studio. While I take every precaution to minimise these risks, it’s important to have appropriate insurance and a solid plan in place to address any potential issues that may arise.”
“I have found that the royalty and advertising fees required by the franchisor can be a significant expense that impacts my bottom line. While I appreciate the support provided by the franchisor, these fees can limit my flexibility and make it challenging to maximise my profits.”
Premier Martial Arts Franchise Rankings
Premier Martial Art has been ranked 140th in the prestigious Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500®, which is the world’s foremost and most comprehensive franchise ranking. It is the brand’s inaugural year of inclusion in the Franchise 500®, which is a coveted accolade in the franchise industry.
Franchise Deck Analysis and Overview
The potential of investing in a Premier Martial Art franchise is uncertain due to recent lawsuits that make it difficult to predict the company’s future performance. The franchise has witnessed growth and an increase in revenue lately, but it is uncertain whether these trends are consistent.
Nonetheless, the values and industry of the company appear to be favorable, making investing in Premier Martial Arts a potentially feasible option. It is advisable to consult with a minimum of five existing franchisees for better insight into the financials before arriving at a decision.
Potential Risks to consider before investing in a Premier Martial Arts Franchise
Before investing in a Premier Martial Art franchise, it’s essential to consider potential risks. One of the main risks is the high competition in the martial arts and fitness industry. The franchise is also dependent on the local market, and success may be influenced by local demographics and competition. Liability concerns, such as injuries to students or property damage, are another potential risk. Additionally, franchise owners must adhere to strict operating procedures and guidelines and pay royalties and advertising fees to the franchisor, which may impact profitability.
Is the Premier Martial Arts Franchise Profit Worth the Cost?
As observed from the sales data presented, owning just one Premier Martial Art franchise would require a significant amount of time to recover your initial investment. The optimal outcome, considering a 20% profit margin and 2021 sales figures, is a 7.5-year payback period. This illustrates the trade-off you face when investing your capital in this franchise. However, with a 15% profit margin being the median figure for Premier Martial Art, based on 2021 franchise sales data, it would take approximately 8.5 years to recoup your investment.
Premier Martial Arts Franchise Success and Failure Rate
The below table will highlight the Premier Martial Arts franchise’s success and failure rate for the last 3 years. This will supplement your decision-making process.
Competition Analysis of Premier Martial Arts Franchises
|Premier Martial Arts
|Cost to Franchise
|Royalty + Ad fees
|Recoup of Capital
|Premier Martial Arts
|$184K – $422K
|Anytime Fitness Franchise
|7% + $2500
|Gold’s Gym Franchise
|$1,483,000 – $3,602,000
|TITLE Boxing Club Franchise
|7.5% + 1%
The Franchise Deck rating for the Premier Martial Art franchise is 3.7/5.0.
Conclusion: Should you Buy a Premier Martial Arts franchise?
When considering investing in a Premier Martial Arts franchise, it’s important to weigh the potential risks and rewards. While the franchise has experienced growth in recent years, including an increase in revenue, it’s important to keep in mind that past performance doesn’t necessarily guarantee future success. Additionally, recent allegations against the company could have a negative impact on its reputation and future growth potential.
However, the martial arts industry as a whole is known to be a promising field, and the values espoused by Premier Martial Arts are in line with many modern consumers’ preferences for community-driven businesses that prioritise mental and physical wellness.
To make a fully informed decision, it’s recommended to speak with current franchise owners to get an inside look at the financials and operations of a Premier Martial Art location. By doing so, potential investors can gain a clearer picture of the opportunities and challenges that come with investing in this franchise.
- Jazzercise Franchise
- Anytime Fitness Franchise
- F45 Training Franchise
- Gold’s Gym Franchise
- American Pickleball Association Franchise
- Sandbox VR Franchise
- Bowling Alley Franchise
- D-Bat Franchise
- TITLE Boxing Club franchise
- YogaSix Franchise
- Blink Fitness Franchise
- Row House Franchise
- Workout Anytime 24/7 Franchise
- StretchLab Franchise
- CVS Pharmacy Franchise
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is the Premier Martial Arts franchise profitable?
The median annual profit that a Premier Martial Art franchise owner makes is $286,336.
- Can you make money owning a Premier Martial Arts?
Yes, owning a Premier Martial Art franchise can be profitable through membership fees, merchandise sales, and additional services. However, success depends on various factors such as location, competition, and marketing strategies.
- Is Premier Martial Arts a franchise?
Yes, Premier Martial Art is a franchising opportunity. It offers individuals the chance to invest in and operate their own Premier Martial Arts location, following the franchise’s established business model and training curriculum.
- How much is a Premier Martial Arts franchise?
To start the operations of a Premier Martial Art franchise, the estimated cost required ranges from $183,650 to $421,800.
- How do Premier Martial Arts franchises make money?
Premier Martial Arts franchises make money by charging membership fees for classes, selling martial arts equipment and merchandise, and offering additional programs such as summer camps and birthday parties.